Since 1953 St. Lucy School has relied on the generosity of our St. Lucy family of current parents, alumni families, grandparents, parishioners, and local businesses. We are grateful for this wonderful community!
Ways to Support St. Lucy School
Tuition covers only a portion of the full cost of education, so a donation at any level makes a difference and is sincerely appreciated. Stewardship provides our vibrant school community with the resources it needs. With your support, St. Lucy School is able to provide highly-qualified and dedicated teachers and staff, the most current curriculum and technology, and a comfortable and safe learning environment, all supported within our welcoming community.
St. Lucy School students are developing athletes and musicians, scholars and writers, scientists and teachers. While their talents differ, we share a common dream for them- that their St. Lucy Catholic education will prepare them for life and the challenges that lie ahead. Our students work to develop their full potential as engaged learners, active Catholics, and responsible citizens. We invite you to become part of this success by donating to the school. We are honored to receive any gift made in memory or in honor of a friend or loved one.
“Lightning the Way” Annual Appeal
Your gift to the Lighting the Way Annual Appeal is received with gratitude to help support the true cost of educating the whole child. Your donation will benefit curriculum and programs, teachers and faculty, as well as maintaining our campus and facilities, while helping bridge the gap between tuition and true cost of education.
Make your gift go twice as far and request a corporate matching gift through your place of employment. (click here for a complete list of companies participating in a matching gift program)
To make a gift of stocks or mutual funds please contact us at email@example.com.
Annual Events: Fun Fest Carnival & Auction; Spring Walkathon
Fun Fest is our largest fundraising event spanning an entire weekend every October. Lend your support by purchasing food & game tickets and raffle tickets, or by supporting the silent and live auctions. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information. Business sponsorship and prize underwriting help maximize profit for the school.
The student Walkathon is a spirited event held every May. Students gather pledges for their effort and can earn prizes and raffle entry. Business sponsorship and prize underwriting help maximize profit for the school.
- Tax-deductible cash, check, or credit card donation to St. Lucy School.
- Transfer appreciated stock or mutual funds to St. Lucy School, which can offer additional tax savings.
- Apply for a donation corporate matching gift or volunteer grant through your company.
- Donate a car to St. Lucy School. The car donation process is one that many go through every year to get rid of vehicles that are no longer wanted or needed. Not only is it advantageous from a tax point of view, but it also helps you avoid the laborious task of having to sell the car privately. You can donate a car, boat, truck, RV, or camper.
- Remember the school in your estate plan, through a bequest, charitable remainder trust, or other means. Planned giving can be a wonderful way to leave a legacy of support for St. Lucy School.
- Your business can lend support via gymnasium sign advertisement, underwriting, and event sponsorship. St. Lucy School families like to frequent businesses that in turn support their children’s school.
Retail Partnerships drive in dollars
- Box Tops: Support the school by scanning box tops! Go towww.boxtops4education.com for more details. Search for our zip code of 95008 or St Lucy Parish School.
- Lynchcreek Farms offers holiday wreaths and centerpieces every holiday season. Search for St. Lucy School to order these high quality products adn the school receives 30% of the proceeds.
- SportsBasement: Shop SportsBasement and register as a Basementeer under St. Lucy School. You’ll save 10% and the school will receive 10% of every purchase.
For more information, or to discuss a customized gift plan, please contact Laurie Galdes, Executive Director of Advancement, at (408) 378-6196 or email@example.com.